- sugar 4 cups
- gelatin 2 tbsp
- citric acid 1 tsp.
- soda 0.5 tsp.
- water 100 ml.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Soak gelatin in water.
- Step 2 In a saucepan pour the sugar, pour a glass of cold water and put on medium heat, stir.
- Step 3 Since the boiling takes 3 minutes, add the prepared gelatine, remove the pan and mix everything thoroughly until complete dissolution of gelatin.
- Step 4 allow to cool a little fluid, but only slightly, beat will be hot. Beat with a mixer for 5 minutes on medium speed, making a break for 5 minutes and beat again exactly 5 minutes. Add lemon acid and soda. Whisk again, whisk in hand for about 10 minutes. Give mass to stand for 20 minutes. Zephyr will increase in two.
- Step 5 Tray, chopping Board moistened with water to the marshmallows from sticking, and spread the mass using a spoon or pastry syringe.
- Step 6 When the pellet has hardened, carefully remove them with a thin knife and glue in pairs.