A dry mixture of spices for meat is a simple and inexpensive way to add sharpness to the dish.
- Number of servings: Four
- Preparation time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 Minutes
- Total cooking time: ~30 Minutes
- Meat lamb (sirloin) — 400 grams
- Tortilla or pita bread — 4 pieces
- Cumin ground — 1 teaspoon
- Coriander — 1 teaspoon
- Thyme, dried — 0,5 teaspoons
- Chile — 0,5 teaspoons
- Tzatziki sauce — 4 tablespoons
- Cucumber (loutky) — 2 pieces
- Olives, pitted — 200 g
- Fresh mint — 0.5 beam
Method of preparation
Tenderloin cut into bars. Preheat oven in grill mode to a high temperature. In a large bowl, combine lamb with spices, thyme, chili and plenty of salt and pepper that all the pieces were entirely obvalyali in seasoning. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake the meat under the grill for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, to desired degree of doneness.
The middle of each tortilla spread with tzatziki sauce, put on top of chopped lettuce and cucumber. Add meat, olives and mint, wrap, halve and, if necessary, secure with a toothpick before serving.
Tip: the sauce Recipe tzatziki view on our website www.goodhouse.ru