The salad lovers we recommend to pay special attention to this dish. The salad with layers of chicken, mushrooms, eggs and potatoes is perfect for food lovers. Its nutritional value is astounding, making it the perfect snack for the occasion. This salad layers is also good to use as a standalone course. Recipe for layered salad does not require large frills: all the necessary components can be found in any store, and they cost almost pennies.
Ingredients for the salad layers
- 1 jar of pickled mushrooms;
- Onions – 2 PCs.;
- Chicken fillet – ½ large piece;
- Potatoes – 2 PCs.;
- Carrot – 1 PC.;
- Dutch cheese – 150 g;
- Greens – 50 g;
- Sunflower oil – 40 ml;
- 2 eggs;
- Mayonnaise – 250 g
Prepare layered salad with chicken and mushrooms
- 1. Onion peel, cut into small cubes.
- 2. Grind the marinated mushrooms to the cubes or small plates.
- 3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry it “to blonde” on fire medium power for several minutes.
- 4. Add to the pan the mushrooms and fry the mixture for about 5-7 minutes.
- 5. Boil the potatoes, remove the skin after it cools down. Using a grater with large divisions rubbing it.
- 6. Boil carrots, grate.
- 7. Use a large grater for grating cheese.
- 8. Begin shredding chicken. Chicken fillet can be cut into cubes, but it can also be disassembled by hand or break into pieces.
- 9. Wash the greens and chop with a knife.
- 10. Take a big salad bowl and on the bottom lay out a layer of potatoes. Liberally grease the potatoes with mayonnaise.
- 11. The following are a layer of mushrooms with onions. As the compound itself is oily, you can not use mayonnaise.
- 12. Lay the carrots are the next layer, grease it with mayonnaise.
- 13. On top of the carrots put chicken, add mayonnaise.
- 14. The next layer – grated cheese, then mayonnaise.
- 15. Upstairs spread grated egg and decorate with the salad greens. Ready! It will be nice if you leave the salad to soak for a while.