- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking time: 20 Minutes
- Total prep time: ~35 Minutes
- Thai rice — 150 grams
- Vegetable oil — 3 tablespoons
- Garlic (chopped) — 6 cloves
- The root of the coriander (finely chopped) — to taste
- Celery (finely chopped) — to taste
- Chilli (finely chopped) — 1 piece
- Chicken broth — 700 ml
- Chicken fillet (finely chopped) — 300 grams
- Soy sauce — 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt — to taste
- Ginger — to taste
- Green onions — to taste
- Sweet red pepper — to taste
Method of preparation
Boil the rice in salted water.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry half the garlic for 1 minute. Remaining well pound garlic with coriander root.
Heat another 1 tablespoon oil and place the mixture with cilantro and garlic, add celery, chilies, ginger and cook
5 minutes, stirring occasionally.