Very simple and quick to prepare salad, with a fantastically delicious and balanced nutritional value.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 Minutes
- Total prep time: ~40 Minutes
- Octopus — 400 grams
- White beans, boiled or canned — 400 grams
- Cherry tomatoes — 400 grams
- Arugula — 300 g
- Extra virgin olive oil — 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice — 4 tablespoons
- Salt — to taste
- Ground black pepper — to taste
Method of preparation
If you decide to cook white beans – soak for a few hours and then boil for 30-40 minutes.
Boil the octopus in boiling water for literally 3 minutes (you can take and canned seafood). Put in a bowl and let cool to room temperature. And then cut them rings. If tentacles long, also cut in half. Place the sliced octopus in a large bowl – where you will mix the ingredients.
Add the arugula, halved cherry tomatoes, beans (boiled or canned), olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and add a little more lemon juice to taste. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
You can decorate the salad with lemon slices.