- chicken breast – 1 PC.
- egg – 2 PCs.
- tomato – 1 PC.
- rye crackers – 1 package
- Mak – 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Chicken breast boiled in salted water until tender, let cool, cut into small cubes.
- Step 2 On a flat plate put ring, put chicken meat, grease with mayonnaise.
- Step 3 Next, spread the finely chopped tomato, mayonnaise.
- Step 4 spread the tomato chopped in small pieces egg. Mayonnaise.
- Step 5 arrange the crackers.
- Step 6 the top of the crackers a little mayonnaise, then generously sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Step 7 Remove the ring and serve salad to the table.