Smoothies with fruit for Breakfast is not only delicious, but also very useful and nutritious. This drink contains large amounts of antioxidants.
- frozen mango pieces: 2 1/2 cups
- plain yogurt: 3/4 Cup
- liquid honey: 1/4 Cup
- orange juice: 2 tbsp
- grated lime zest: 1/2 tsp
- peeled ripe kiwi fruit: 3 PCs.
- ice cubes: 2 cups
- green tea: 2 tbsp.
- spinach: 1/2 Cup
1. Place mango, 1/2 Cup yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp orange juice and the lime zest in the blender. Beat until a homogeneous mass. Pour into 4 glasses, filling them halfway.
2. To wash the blender. Fold it 1/4 Cup yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, kiwifruit and remaining 3 ingredients. Whisk in the mashed potatoes.
3. Gently pour mango mixture, the layers are not mixed. Serve smoothie immediately after preparation.