- Potatoes boiled in “jackets” for 2-3 PCs.
- Baked ham 100 gr.
- Chickpeas 100 gr.
- Cucumber 1-2 PCs.
- Vegetable oil
- Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
Method of preparation
- Step 1 soak Chickpeas in water overnight. Boil until tender in lightly salted water.
- Step 2 the Potatoes clean, cut into cubes. Add salt, mustard , vegetable oil , stir and leave for 15 minutes to infuse.
- Step 3 Add finely chopped pork.
- Step 4 Cucumber cut into small cubes.
- Step 5 Add the chickpeas, the finely chopped dill, a little vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Stir. You can add chopped garlic.