- Oat bran 5 tbsp
- Skimmed milk powder – 3 tbsp
- Natural yoghurt – 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 2+1 PCs.
- Green onions.
- Salt, pepper .
- Baking soda 1/5 tsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Make the filling : green onions and eggs finely chop.
- Step 2 Make the dough: mix egg yolk with yogurt and salt. Add bran and milk. Mix well.
- Step 3 Protein whisk until stable peaks, add to the dough. Stir and pour in the forms. On the bottom of the form spread to almost 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Step 4 – Then spread the filling.
- Step 5 Then put the remaining dough so that it cover the filling completely.
- Step 6 Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.