- Fish fillet boiled — 300 g
- Buckwheat — 4 tbsp
- Potatoes — 4 PCs.
- Carrot — 1 PC.
- Parsley root — 1-2 PCs or celery — 80 g
- Onion large — 1 EA.
- Salted cucumbers — 3 PCs.
- Water — 2.5 St.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 the Fish is cut into fillet with skin. All waste (fins, scales, bones) to assemble, pour cold water, add onion, cleaned from scales and cut into 4 pieces, and a piece of carrot, cut in half and podpisany on a hot dry pan. Bring to boil and cook on low heat for about an hour. Ready strain the broth.
- Step 2 In the boiling broth to put sliced and over low heat cook them until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Step 3 the Fish remove from broth onto a plate and cover with a bowl so as not weathered, and the soup again strain. Carrots and celery cut into strips and spasserovat in vegetable oil.
- Step 4 Buckwheat to wash out.
- Step 5 peel the Potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Step 6 Cucumbers cut into sticks.
- Step 7 In the boiling broth grits and sliced potatoes. Bring to a boil, add zazharku and cook soup on small fire.
- Step 8 When the potato is cooked until soft, put the fish pieces, boil for a few minutes, add stewed pickles, pickle juice, if needed, Bay leaf, pepper, salt and half-teaspoon of sugar. Bring to boil, turn the heat off.
- Step 9 Serve with greens and sour cream.