This recipe can be prepared as a mini-starter and a regular large pizza.
- Servings: 8
- Cooking time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza dough (layers) — 1 piece
- Pesto sauce with sun-dried tomatoes — 0.3 Cup
- Cherry tomatoes — 100 grams
- Tapenade of olives — 2 tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese — 25 grams
- Taleggio cheese — 50 grams
- Parmesan cheese grated — 2 tablespoons
- Prosciutto — 25 grams
- Basil leaves — to taste
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 230 degrees. Slice the Taleggio cheese and mozzarella into thin slices. Cherry cut in half, prosciutto – into small pieces. Place pizza base on a baking tray, brush with pesto, departing from the edge 2 see Put to the test, the slices of Taleggio and mozzarella, halved cherry. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes. Garnish cooked pizza with slices of prosciutto and Basil leaves, cut into 24 pieces.