- Frozen blueberries – 1 packet (360 g)
- Zest of half lemon
- Cloves – 3 PCs.
- Vodka – 300 ml.
- Sugar syrup (sugar-water 1:1) – 200 ml.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 use a Fork to crush the thawed blueberries in a bowl, then place in a 3-liter jar. Add the lemon zest, cloves and vodka.
- Step 2 Tightly close the jar and place in a cool dark place. Give the vodka to steep 3 months, shaking the jar lightly every few days.
- Step 3 after 3 months, strain to remove blueberry, and filtered through cheesecloth into another 3-liter jar. Pour the syrup, tightly close the jar and shake until the syrup is dissolved.
- Step 4 then place in a cool dark place and infuse for at least a month. Before bottling, again filtered through cheesecloth and pour into decorative bottles.