This hearty snack of waffles and minced meat is prepared very simply. Serve it with fresh vegetables and herbs.
- round waffle cakes: 4 pieces
- mixed minced meat: 250 g
- onions: 1 PC.
- dill: 1 bunch
- eggs: 3 PCs.
- flour: for breading
- vegetable oil: for frying
- salt and pepper: to taste
1. Onions and dill finely chopped. Mix with minced meat, add salt and pepper.
2. Spread the filling on two wafer crust, cover with remaining shortcakes. Lightly press and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Cut each blank into 8 parts. Dip the triangles into the beaten eggs and roll in flour.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan, fry portions are lazy pasties from both sides. Ready pasties spread on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up excess fat.
5. Serve the pasties hot lazy.