Easy cheesecake with cottage cheese can be served for Breakfast or for dessert together with a Cup of coffee.
- For the base::
- butter: 100 g
- sugar cookies: 200 g
- For the filling::
- cottage cheese: 1 kg
- eggs: 2-3 PCs
- vanilla sugar: 10 g
- flour: 100 g
- sugar: 5 tbsp
- heavy cream or sour cream: 250 ml
- grated zest of one lemon:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Detachable form for baking lay parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter, crumble cookies using blender or rolling pin. Mix biscuits and butter. Compacted in a baking dish, forming fingers on the bumpers. To put it in the oven while you prepare the stuffing.
3. Beat well with a blender all the ingredients for filling to obtain a homogeneous mass without lumps. Pour onto base and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Then reduce the temperature to 100 C and cook for hours. The finished cheesecake should slightly shaking a little in the center.
5. Cool pie to room temperature, then allow to cool completely in the refrigerator.
6. Serve cheesecake with your favorite jam, chocolate topping or caramel sauce.