- Tomato – 3 PCs,
- Cucumber – 2 PCs,
- Onion – 1 piece,
- Bulgarian pepper – 1-2 PCs,
- Olives – 6-9 PCs,
- Lettuce – 7-9 PCs.
- Feta cheese – 200 g
- Greens – parsley, celery, Basil.
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Wine vinegar or lemon juice – 2 tbsp,
- Salt, ground black pepper – to taste.
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Vegetables thoroughly wash and dry. Cut the tomatoes into small slices., bell pepper remove seeds and cut into strips. Onion cut into half rings. Cucumber cut into cubes. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Step 2 the bottom of the bowl or plate, lay lettuce leaves, then all the vegetables are put alternately layers: cucumbers, tomatoes around peppers, top with cheese, olives, onion, parsley, dill, Basil.
- Step 3 Salad dressing. Dressing: olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic (chopped). Greek salad is not mixed.