Egg Benedict – useful gourmet Breakfast. If desired, replace the bacon for a lighter chicken meat.
- bacon: 2 strips
- spinach: 100 g
- bread: 1 slice
- egg: 1 piece
- vegetable oil:
1. Bread browned in a pan or in the toaster.
2. In a frying pan heated with bacon grease, fry until zolotisty.
3. Have the spinach leaves to remove stems, leaves cut.
4. To put it into the pan, where roasted bacon and saute until the volume is reduced several times.
5. Boil salted water in a saucepan and reduce the heat to low.
6. In a kitchen sieve to break the egg, drain the protein. Drop into barely boiling water, cook for about 3 minutes.
7. On toast, put bacon, steamed spinach, poached egg, garnish with watercress and serve immediately.