This salad appeared in 60-ies in the French seaside town of nice. And his worldwide fame has contributed to the famous American chef, Julia Childe.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking time: 35 Minutes
- Total prep time: ~55 Minutes
- New potatoes — 460 grams
- Beans green beans — 275 grams
- Eggs — 4 pieces
- Radish — 6 pieces
- Canned tuna in oil — 2 cans
- Cherry tomatoes — 8 pieces
- Chalet lettuce — 1 piece
- Olives — 100 grams
- Salt — to taste
- Dry white wine — 2 tablespoons
For the sauce
- Dijon mustard — 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar white wine — 30 ml
- Shallots — 0,5 pieces
- Thyme leaves — 1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil — 180 ml
Method of preparation
New potatoes, boil until tender, drain, cool, cut into slices. Put in a bowl and sprinkle dry wine.
Eggs will cook soft-boiled. Or do the following: put eggs in a pot of cold water, bring to a boil, cover and remove from heat and leave for 10-12 minutes. Then rinse with cold water and peel.
Prepare the filling. Whisk vinegar, minced shallot, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, prodala to beat.
Cherry cut in half, place in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add in boiled potatoes one-third of the prepared filling mix. Cut the eggs into quarters.
Lay out the lettuce leaves on 4 plates, lay them on the potatoes, beans, cherry tomatoes, eggs, sliced radishes. Top – tuna pieces. Pour the sauce from the bowl with the tomatoes and the remaining dressing, garnish with olives.