- Cottage cheese – 250 gr.
- Flour – 1 Cup
- Egg – 1 piece
- Sugar – 3-4 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Soda – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Powdered sugar;
- Vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Step 1 First, whisk the egg and sugar.
- Step 2 Add mashed or crumbled cheese and stir.
- Step 3 Add the flour with soda, salt, vanilla sugar and quickly knead lush dough elastic.
- Step 4 On a floured surface roll out the dough (it is quite sticky and dense). Cup to cut the doughnuts, a cap from a plastic bottle to cut out circles in the centre.
- Step 5 In a deep frying pan pour the oil, what would the height it reached approximately 3 cm and heat it.
- Step 6 onion Rings dipped in a frying pan and fry for about 3 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other.
- Step 7 Put the finished rings on a napkin to soak up excess oil and sprinkle with powdered sugar.